Procedures - Bonny Light Crude Oil
PROCEDURES FOR NNPC FOB NOMINATIONS, SHIPMENT & PROCEDURES
- Seller and Buyer signs SPA and deposit same at transacting banks
- Buyer returns signed SPA along with valid CPA, Q88, ATL and chartered invoice receipt OR proof of ownership in lieu of CPA
- Buyer writes NNPC, Bonny terminal for PLR / POP ( to include Laycan date) to be issued in buyer’s name for buyer to raise their financial instrument (draft letter available upon request)
- Upon successful THOROUGH due diligence on all PLR/PoP documents through either or all channels:
- NNPC LONDON
- SHELL SCREEN LONDON (BUYER`S REFINERY)
- NNPC TOWERS: ABUJA
- NNPC OFFICE: BONNY TERMINAL
- Buyer`s bank swift full financial instrument into NNPC account for programming, inward vessel clearance, loading logistics etc.
- Seller (NNPC Terminal) upon receipt and confirmation of instrument within seven (7) working days programme buyers vessel, confirms Laycan and gives buyer Captain ETA..
- Seller (NNPC) clears in buyer’s vessel to berth and loads the vessel.
- Buyer captain issue ATB for buyer inspector / super cargo to conduct Q/Q at the loading terminal
- Upon completion and satisfaction of conduct of Q&Q, buyer bank make payment via MT103
- Seller (NNPC) give all loading documents in buyers name to Captain
- Vessel is cleared for voyage
transport and commodities